13 Reasons to Love Cowboys.
1. Cowboys can always hit the right spot.
2. Cowboys can ride in any position.
3. Cowboys look good in tight jeans. Nothing like those Wrangler butts.
4. Cowboys like it dirty.
5. All that manual labour makes for hard bodies.
6. Cowboys have strong hands and know how to use ‘em.
7. They know the importance of lasting longer than 8 seconds.
8. Cowboys are always ready to ride.
9. Cowboys aren’t afraid of a hard days work.
10. They don’t need a lot of talking to get their point across.
11. When they fall down, they get back up again.
12. Cowboys love their animals. Despite their ruggedness they have a softer side.
13. Cowboys are true gentlemen. There’s nothing sexier than the way they tip their hats.
Six weeks surrounded by hot, rugged cowboys doesn’t sound like hard work at all. In fact, writer Kat McCray is going to enjoy this assignment. One look at sexy ranch owner Justin Shaw and she knows exactly how she plans to spend her downtime. In his bed.
Justin works hard and has the body to prove it. And he plays even harder—him and his two best friends. He’s more than happy to help Kat explore her darkest fantasies…especially the ones that involve all four of them.
Kat’s walk on the wild side is only temporary—Arizona is a lifetime away from her real life in New York. But she can’t deny she’s starting to fall for Justin. He’s sexy as hell and sweet as sin. And their sexual experiences with his two friends are nothing short of scorching. That doesn’t change the fact she’s going home at the end of her stay. Unless she can somehow turn this fantasy into reality.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
- About the Author
- Posts in the Past
Lauren Fraser resides in British Columbia, Canada, with her husband and two children. When sheâ€™s not busy writing, Lauren loves to spend time with her family outsideâ€”camping, hiking and kayaking.
Lauren writes about love and relationships in many different forms, but in the end sheâ€™s a sucker for a happy ending. She is multi-published and loves to hear from her readers. For the latest updates, visit her website.