I was a way for a bit but I’m back now. Thanks to all of you who have stopped by and said hello. Now it’s time for some interesting facts about me.
1. I LOVE Gordon Ramsay! I’m a sucker for that man. He can come into my kitchen anytime.
2. I love British Comedy.
3. American football? Heck no! I’m a Manchester United fan and have been for years. GO RED DEVILS!
4. My bestest friend in the whole wide world is Nabila. We’ve known each other for six years, send pictures of our kids to each other and talk about girl stuff to the dismay of our DH’s. We’ve never met in person because she lives ‘across the pond’ in Luton, England.
5. My DH and I knew each other for exactly 30 days before we got married and this year we are celebrating 13 years together.
6. My oldest child is 16 and he stands 6’3″ to my ‘short’ 5’9″. My youngest child is 11 and she’s almost as tall as me. I have her beat by three inches.
7. I was born and raised in Louisiana. My DH was born and raised in Houston. We didn’t meet until after we’d both been living in Virginia, though we played in the same neighborhood in Houston when we were children. He lived there and I was visiting my cousin.
8. I have sea monkeys on my desk.
Okay, enough about me. Heather, that should give you some decent blackmail material don’t you think?
- About the Author
- Posts in the Past