In celebration of my birthday this week, today's Thursday Thirteen looks at my top thirteen birthday gifts. Feel free to send any of these my way 🙂
1. An all-expenses paid trip to London…what better way to research my next book.
2. Two weeks with Gerard Butler in Scotland…what better way to learn about gorgeous Scottish men…guess I'll take a look at the countryside, too, while I'm there.
3. Diamonds are a girl's best friends.
4. The Captain Jack Sparrow doll…delivered by Johnny Depp.
5. A shiny, candy-apple red Mustang convertible.
6. A gift card to fill my e-reader with new reads.
7. A gi-normous framed poster of the cover for Claimed by the Spymaster.
9. Tickets and Reservations for Romanticon, 2012.
10. Tickets and Reservations for the RT convention, 2012.
11. A cookbook that will motivate me to cook.
12. More writing time in the day
and, last – but certainly not least!
13. A date-night with the hubby (this one's for real!)
What are your dream birthday gifts? I'd love to get some ideas 🙂 To help you celebrate with me, I'm offering a free e-copy of Claimed by the Spymaster to one lucky commenter.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
- About the Author
- Posts in the Past